Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Obstacle is the Way in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Obstacle is the Way teaches readers to view obstacles from every angle to turn them into advantages.
The Big Takeaways:
- There are a few simple things we must look at turn obstacles into leverages.
- If We must understand how we perceive things, how we act on things, and how much desire have within us to turn a roadblock into a highway.
- We must use an objective lens to assess the obstacles in our way.
- Remove your ill-thoughts about yourself from the equation and look at the situation at face value.
- When our emotions aren’t in check, neither is our ability to assess a situation.
- If we approach a situation with emotion, we will not be able to understand its worth.
- We must be willing to change our perspective to see what an obstacle can offer us.
- We must view an obstacle from many sides to assess how it can help up.
- If the obstacle seems challenging to overcome, we must keep trying.
- Persistence is the key to overcoming any obstacle.