Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The E-Myth Revisited in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The E-Myth Revisted busts the myths around what it takes to start a successful small business.
The Big Takeaways:
- It takes more than having a skill to run a business.
- If Running a business takes more than knowledge. It takes understanding and intuition.
- Most businesses won’t grow past the middle stage.
- Most businesses begin to wither after business owners become too comfortable in their early successes.
- Having a goal from the get-go will help your business thrive.
- To achieve success in a business, you have to plan with the future in mind from the very beginning.
- You have more than one “business personality.”
- If you only see yourself as one single type of business person, you will fail. You must identify the different identities you have as a business owner.
- Consider your first store the model for many more to come.
- Create a business that is far from complicated. The merit your business holds must be able to be replicated through repetition, not expertise.