Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Biology of Belief in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Biology of Belief explains the faults in The Theory of Evolution, helping readers understand an alternative approach to their biology.
The Big Takeaways:
- Coexistence should be at the core of our belief system when considering how we have evolved.
- If Lamarck theorized before Darwin that organisms attempt to help themselves, not compete with others.
- How cells act has nothing to do with the nucleus and more to do with the membrane.
- Several separate operations contribute to a cell’s function.
- It is possible that genes do not play the ultimate factor in how we develop.
- Genes are dependent on proteins to determine what genes will be dominant.
- It is dangerous to have such outdated beliefs about our biology.
- The outcome of medical treatment, especially medicine, is dependent on the individual, not the condition.
- Our existence today will not be our only existence.
- We are composed of our surroundings, and there is evidence that our existence is forever.
Want To Keep Reading?
Watch A Video Summary:
Additional Video From The Author: