Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Leaders Eat Last in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Leaders Eat Last teaches readers the importance of putting yourself first as a leader to ensure the well-being of your community.
The Big Takeaways:
- Our desire to rank people is based on how we were created.
- If Our hormones are and always have been the drivers of survival.
- Our desire to feel like nothing can hurt us drives the expectation that the strong will protect us.
- We inherently desire to live in communities to better protect our interests.
- In your company, decisions that influence the leader makes your employees.
- A CEO is not just responsible for managing the company; they are responsible for creating a thriving environment for their workers.
- We must practice understanding with our peers to protector ourselves.
- Caring for others is a necessity when attempting to maintain a close-knit community.
- An unsuccessful leader puts themself first.
- When a leader puts themself first, they set a bad example for their team, causing others to only take interest in themselves, causing everything to fail.