Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Fanatical Prospecting in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Fanatical Prospecting explains the importance of prospecting in sales and how some of the best prospectors keep their sales coming.
The Big Takeaways:
- Fanatical Prospecting is one of the keys to running a successful sales-based business.
- If A fanatical prospector knows they have to always have sights on their next sale.
- Being turned down is not a fear of fanatical prospectors.
- Fanatical prospectors know that if they want something, they must get it.
- The power of a phone call can not be replaced, even if it’s no fun.
- Good salespeople will often “eat a frog” and do calling first to get it over.
- Even though everyone is on social media, it is not the central place you will sell.
- There is high power in social media as an advertisement tool, but it is not where you are going to close a deal.
- A good prospector will let the concrete numbers influence the way they work.
- Data and analytics are a salesperson’s best friend because it gives them direction.