Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Why We Sleep in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Why We Sleep helps readers understand the importance of sleep, the dangers of sleep deprivation, and how to achieve better sleep.
The Big Takeaways:
- Our internal clock is always ticking, and it is what creates our sleep schedule.
- If Your body follows its natural desire based on the circadian rhythms.
- A lack of sleep can contribute to a number of health issues.
- Hypertension and cardiac issues are linked to people not getting enough sleep.
- The need for sleep varies by animal.
- Different types of animals experience sleep in several different ways. This includes the amount of sleep they get as well as the kind of sleep they get.
- The key to getting better sleep is by soaking in the sun.
- Humans must add sunlight and subtract things like alcohol and nicotine to achieve a good night’s rest.
- Sleep deprivation can make you hurt yourself and others.
- Going without sleep for excessive amounts of time can make you a danger to society.