Ready to learn the most important takeaways from When Things Fall Apart in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
When Things Fall Apart helps readers understand how they can embrace fear, welcome love, and discover the true meaning behind life itself.
The Big Takeaways:
- Turn the things you are scared of into a guidebook for navigating your self.
- If By welcoming the things we are scared of into our lives, we can better understand the depths of who we are.
- Being alone is only a perfect opportunity, not a bad thing.
- Those moments we get to spend by ourselves are the perfect times to soak in peace.
- Wishing for the best is sometimes the worst thing you can do.
- Allowing yourself to think wishfully can highlight the uncertainties in your life and only make anxiety worse.
- Embracing the fact that we are only temporary can help up live a more meaningful life.
- The sooner we realize we are not made to live forever, the more we can live.
- Loving others helps us love ourselves.
- On the same page, loving yourself can help you more deeply love others.