Ready to learn the most important takeaways from When in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
When examines the relevance of timing in our lives.
The Big Takeaways:
- We experience the same repetition of emotions every day.
- If From morning to evening, there is a clear series of emotions that we experience in a day.
- Understanding your personal pattern of emotions will help you seize the day.
- People experience different series of emotions throughout their day. Learning which emotions you experience when can help you utilize those feelings and become more productive.
- Give yourself time to avoid errors.
- Taking breaks throughout the day can help you achieve better results on your tasks.
- A well-timed nap can be good for you.
- Well-timed breaks not only help us think better; they help our body feel better and lift our moods.
- A rush of emotions can often be associated with and ending.
- Creating a link between your past self and future self can aid in making endings happier.