Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Unshakeable in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Unshakeable helps readers navigate the stock market for the first time.
The Big Takeaways:
- There are several patterns you should look for in the stock market.
- If Just like any market, there are good and bad times to invest. Noticing repetitions in the stock market can help you make a good investment.
- Shoot for not losing instead of winning.
- The first of the Core Four principles is preventing loss rather than focusing on gains.
- Big money and big risks are not synonymous.
- You need to find the middle ground between investments that aren’t risky and investments that have large payouts.
- Keep taxes in mind to make the best investments.
- Pay attention to your taxes, so you don’t lose a chunk of your reward through taxing alone.
- Having several different types of investments will help you keep from losing an abundance of money in a stock market crash.
- Diversifying your portfolio is one of the most important things you can do when investing in the stock market.