Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Trust Me, I’m Lying in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Trust Me, I’m Lying explains the methods behind blogging, especially the bad and the ugly.
The Big Takeaways:
- With enough traction, any story can be shared by significant news sites.
- If Online content gets shared through any means, making it possible for a story from a small blog can reach millions with the right force behind it.
- Blogs are meant to generate revenue, or potentially become something more.
- Between advertisers and affiliates, blogs can generate a good bit of cash, but many bloggers approach blogs with a larger goal in mind.
- Blogs thrive on being first.
- Being the first person to post on a subject is more important than getting things right on the first try.
- The people who read blogs are the most vital source.
- It doesn’t matter what blogs post, as long as it’s something worth reading.
- Clickbait is the name of the game when it comes to creating content.
- Blogs want readers to feel some way about what they post, whether it’s good or bad
Want To Keep Reading?
Watch A Video Summary:
Additional Video From The Author: