Ready to learn the most important takeaways from This Changes Everything in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
This Changes Everything teaches readers about the fossil fuel industry and the greed that fuels it.
The Big Takeaways:
- A desire for more than what one deserves leads to destruction.
- If Pollution, deforestation, and over-harvesting nonrenewable resources are often fueled by pure greed.
- Not only are forests and their inhabitants affected by using fossil fuel, but so are humans.
- There is much risk in using fossil fuels that people ignore because it is the most convenient route.
- Some organizations believe that there is a balance to be found.
- Several wildlife organizations take money from fossil fuel companies in the name of preservation.
- Programs meant to protect the environment are often abused.
- The loopholes in international policy encourage companies to take advantage of policies.
- The rich know climate change is existent but do not do much to help.
- Billionaires can make positive change but refuse to do so because it can hinder their financial interests.
Want To Keep Reading?
Watch A Video Summary:
Naomi Klein: This Changes Everything author talks about climate change
Additional Video From The Author:
Naomi Klein - This Changes Everything | Bioneers