Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The War of Art in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The War of Art discusses how to deal with negativity to accomplish your goals even though there will always be roadblocks to overcome.
The Big Takeaways:
- Resistance is all in your head, and everyone experiences it at some point in their life.
- If Self-doubt, the dread of disappointment, and stalling are examples of how we prevent ourselves from reaching our goals.
- We must make internal resistance beneficial to ourselves to become the person we want to be.
- Fear means that one cares, so use the surge of fear to motivate yourself to achieve your goals.
- Know who you are and know what you are good at. Use it to your advantage.
- Humans never stop learning and growing, even as professionals.
- Learn how to shape yourself and be persistent when dealing with difficulties.
- Hardships are part of the process of development and will always be there, but learning how to deal with it will help you jump over the hurdles.
- Just like we have negative thoughts, we also have positive ones that we can use to offset adversity.
- There will always be external resistance, so use positive thoughts and hard work to overcome these difficulties.