Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Prince in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Prince explains to readers the dimensions a prince needs to become a successful leader.
The Big Takeaways:
- A prince must encourage a sense of togetherness and community while keeping an eye out for those who will challenge your power.
- If A prince must show those he rules over that he has their best interest at heart while protecting himself.
- A state can either be easy to obtain and hard to control or vice versa.
- It is up to the prince to decide how he wishes to rule a principality.
- Obtaining a new state to rule leans on wealth and righteousness.
- Whether a prince takes over a state through force or naturally, a combination of wealth and righteousness is necessary for success.
- Being evil or having overwhelming support are just a couple of ways of becoming a prince.
- There are right and wrong ways to use badness in ruling a state.
- A mind made for war is a necessity for any prince.
- The ability to lead a nation through war is necessary for a successful prince.