Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The ONE Thing in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The ONE Thing teaches readers to focus their time and energy on what truly matters.
The Big Takeaways:
- If you only think on a small scale, you are only preventing yourself.
- If To have grand results, we must first think on a grand scale.
- Not everything you need to do has the same weight.
- Start your to-do list with the most important things.
- To live a life of discipline, you must learn to form good habits.
- Sprinkling good habits throughout your routine helps create a backbone for your routine that mimics discipline without having to possess strict control.
- Don’t try to do everything at once.
- The ability to multi-task is ill-informed and prevents you from doing your best at everything. Give it up.
- Don’t shy away from the word “no.”
- Not everything deserves your attention; learn to say “no” when things don’t contribute to your big picture.