Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Happiness Advantage in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Happiness Advantage explains how happiness attracts success, not the other way around.
The Big Takeaways:
- Old-school psychological assessments look at the bad things without recognizing the good.
- If It is common for traditional psychology to look more at how a person compares to “normal.”
- Happy people are successful, not vice versa.
- It is a common misconception that success brings joy to life, but happiness is what attracts success.
- People prosper when given the “happiness advantage.”
- Focusing on achieving happiness will give you a leg up when it comes to achieving success.
- Focus on your mind to focus on your body.
- When you have a positive state of mind, you will be more willing to go the extra mile needed to achieve success.
- The small changes sometimes make the most impact.
- Look at how the little things are influencing your life and change what needs to be changed, regardless of how small the change may seem.