Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Effective Executive in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Effective Executive teaches you how to become the most effective leader who sees results and not excuses.
The Big Takeaways:
- Effective executives set the vibe for the entire company.
- If The most effective way to lead is to lead by being the best example.
- Effective executives know people are looking at their outcomes.
- The result is almost more important than how you get there when you are in a leadership role.
- Effective executives take full ownership of their choices.
- You must know that what you can gain is greater than what you can lose with every decision you make.
- Effective executives look beside them and behind them for answers.
- To navigate the future, you must listen to what others have to say as well as what the past has already shown you.
- Don’t murder your own time for no good reason.
- Your time is your most precious resource, even when you have so little of it.