Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Communist Manifesto in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Communist Manifesto outlines communism in politics versus capitalism.
The Big Takeaways:
- The ones with the most monetary wealth hold the most power.
- If Whether it be political or societal, the wealthy are in control.
- Workers can voice their opinions by utilizing a collective voice.
- Only by coming together will workers find expression in society.
- Banning individual property ownership while claiming power in politics is the focus of communists and proletariats.
- Communists and proletariats are alike in the sense that they both want change.
- The International Communists had ten demands.
- These demands included public land ownership, taxing the rich, and abolition of inheritance.
- There are few sound arguments opposing communism.
- Though communism seems extreme, many of the popular arguments against communism have been countered successfully.