Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Book in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Book shares with readers the idea that we are all part of the universe and must live as such.
The Big Takeaways:
- Western society becomes more accepting as time progresses.
- If The taboos we once had continued to be left behind as society became more progressive and accepting of others.
- It is nearly impossible to define “I.”
- The truth about humans is that they are part of something so much bigger than themselves that even the concept is difficult to express.
- Many believe in God, but God has genuinely moved few.
- To understand God, one must first know that they exist as a piece of the universe, not just within it.
- We have very little range in what we can see, forcing us to see things in a manner that is very black and white.
- We choose what we acknowledge in life, forcing us to see life in one way or another.
- The thought of death can be scary for most, but accepting it as truth can help us live.
- It is often people truly see themselves when they know death is near; therefore, if we accept death as a fact of life, we can live as our true selves.
Want To Keep Reading?
Watch A Video Summary:
(01/06) Alan Watts : The Book - Inside Information