Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The Big Leap in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Big Leap teaches readers how they can take charge of their own lives to allow more happiness and achieve better results on a day to basis.
The Big Takeaways:
- The way we breathe can help us encourage the joy we unconsciously try to keep away.
- If Everyone is a bit stand-offish when it comes to happiness.
- A lot of people believe that their joy has a cap.
- Too much happiness in one’s life can lead them to block future happiness.
- Some of the things you worry about have no value.
- We mustn’t keep ourselves from progressing in life by putting worries in the way.
- The Zone of Genius is where you’ll hit your targets and reach your goals.
- The Zone of Genius is where you do your best without overthinking it.
- Leave complaints behind so that small issues don’t turn into roadblocks.
- Realize that you are in control of your own life and destiny. This is where change starts.