Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing allows readers to visualize marketing in the real-world to understand what marketing techniques can stand against their rivals.
The Big Takeaways:
- Be the first to market.
- If Being the first one to market helps you establish yourself as an originator, someone people will recognize as reputable.
- If you can’t be the originator, be the innovator.
- You can’t change the fact you weren’t first, so make sure you’re at least memorable. Offer something no one else is.
- Pick a word.
- Many successful brands are associated with one trigger word. This one word should bring your product to the mind of your consumers.
- A little says a lot.
- Give your consumers just enough choice to make them feel like they get to make a decision. However, too many options can be certain death to your brand. Find the balance.
- Pride can quickly become your downfall.
- Welcome success with open arms, but don’t let that lead you to believe you cannot fail.