Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The 12 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership highlights what it takes to become an extraordinary leader.
The Big Takeaways:
- Ideas are only achievable with proper leadership.
- If A good concept is nothing without good leadership.
- A good leader knows the past, encourages the present, and prepares for the future.
- The leader is the most influential member of a team. Their attitude, willingness, and ability will be seen and used as an example, whether they realize it or not.
- Leaders have to play by the rules if they expect everyone else too.
- If a leader becomes lenient with themselves, their team will see that as validation to break the rules.
- Leaders can lift their team, brave new paths, and stay true to their word.
- A leader must be honest and trustworthy to influence their team to be the same.
- A good leader has a good team.
- People tend to gravitate toward others who are similar to themselves; therefore, the leader molds the team.