Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Team of Teams in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Team of Teams describes how large corporations can benefit from compartmentalization to manage specific problems.
The Big Takeaways:
- Efficiency is not always the best approach to use.
- If We live in a multifaceted world, and efficiency does not always mean triumph.
- Consider being robust and flexible instead of efficient to be effective.
- If companies can not or refuse to adapt, they could be condemning themselves to failure.
- If too many people are involved in one project, divide the project into multiple teams.
- One, large team cannot always be capable due to the massive size of it.
- Each team should look at the bigger picture and then decide how they fit into the puzzle.
- Teams that only consider their part in a project can doom the whole operation by not sharing information with the bigger team.
- Each team must have the ability to make decisions.
- Ensure that each team is prepared and has the materials they need to make their own decisions to keep the wheels turning.