Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Psycho-Cybernetics in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Psycho-Cybernetics explains the way humans see themselves and how that can affect their ability to accomplish their goals.
The Big Takeaways:
- The way we live is a direct result of how we see ourselves.
- If Our self-perception dictates the outcome of our life.
- We are caught up seeing the bad things about ourselves.
- When we believe we are destined to fail, we will fail. We have to break this trance and rethink the way we think of ourselves.
- Our nervous system cannot tell the difference between our imagination and reality.
- If our body can remember that success, whether it was imaginary or real, it will continue to repeat the things needed to create that success again, which is why self-perception is so important.
- Success is spelled out for you.
- A sense of direction, understanding, courage, charity, esteem, and self-confidence build a personality ready to succeed.
- Allow your true self to shine by taking care of your emotional health.
- You must continue to nurture your heart, your mind, and your spirit to advocate for your true self.