Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Power in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Power explains to readers the idea of power and what they must do to obtain power.
The Big Takeaways:
- Living inside of the lines is not how people achieve power.
- If One of the most common misconceptions about successful people is that they play by the rules.
- Be real with yourself.
- You have to take a true look at what you’re good at and what you’re bad at to better understand your role as a leader.
- Don’t be afraid to find out what you want to know.
- Successful people don’t sit back and wonder; they find the answers to their questions, even if that means doing things that are a bit unconventional.
- Help to be helped.
- To gain the help of others, you must present them with a way you can help them first.
- Look like you have power..
- Presenting yourself as a powerful person will help you gain more power.