Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Outwitting the Devil in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Outwitting the Devil is a work that helps its readers to overcome obstacles to lead a successful life. Written by Napoleon Hill, and remained unpublished for 70 years, Hill shares his beliefs and ways on how to achieve success.
The Big Takeaways:
- Fear is the biggest obstacle in the way of success.
- If Don’t let any institution or obligation get in the way of pursuing your dreams.
- Becoming a regular victim of bad habits is a guaranteed recipe for doom.
- All it takes to avoid bad habits is to surround yourself with positive people.
- Self-determination differentiates you from the useless ones.
- According to Hill, every person has one thing to their advantage: self-determination. One should not be afraid to use it to achieve their purpose in life.
- Failure is the greatest teacher.
- Every failure is a chance toward rectification. Learning from a failure takes you one step closer toward your goal.
- Having faith in yourself and being positive is the most important trait of a successful person.
- No matter how you are being judged for your efforts, you should not let others shatter your self-confidence.
Want To Keep Reading?
Watch A Video Summary: