Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Mastery in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Mastery teaches readers that anyone can become a master as long as they learn from the masters of the past and present
The Big Takeaways:
- Natural talent isn’t necessary for perfecting a craft.
- If No natural ability is needed to become a master.
- We all have a purpose that draws us to specific skills to master.
- Some things in life feel “made for you.” Follow those feelings.
- You can’t set out to learn a skill purely for its monetary value.
- Learning the skill to the best of your ability should be your #1 focus when starting something new.
- Trust the guidance of the masters around you.
- Don’t waste time trying to learn things by yourself when others are offering their expertise.
- Once you have control of your craft, you must challenge the boundaries in which you have learned.
- After you have perfected something, push the limits you once knew and deemed as “perfect.”