Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Made to Stick in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Made to Stick explores the exciting science behind ideas, and how some of them survive while some fade into obscurity.
The Big Takeaways:
- The most unexpected first principle of a sticky idea is its novelty.
- If The foundation of a successful idea is its ingenuity and innovation.
- The emotional impact of an idea is far-reaching and everlasting.
- No feeling in the world impacts others more than an emotional appeal
- Simplicity is the essence of both successful and sticky ideas.
- Like abstract art, an idea creates the most profound impression when it is less detailed.
- Curiosity is the mother of progress.
- A perfectly sticky idea converts the listener into a detective who keeps searching for more.
- There is power in story-telling your ideas.
- Conveying a story is the best way to make an idea stick.