Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Loserthink in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Loserthink helps readers understand some of the unhealthy ways they may be viewing their interactions.
The Big Takeaways:
- Your ego is not who you are, it is something that can help you.
- If You can choose the size of your ego to fit the situation you are in.
- You cannot always rely on the past to tell you what’s going to happen next.
- The past can be a helpful tool, but sometimes, we rely too much on it.
- Tasks become mountains when you loserthink.
- The tiniest of baby steps can help you conquer tasks when you’re stuck in a rut.
- Don’t jump straight to assumptions.
- If something seems off or you feel insulted, ask what the person meant before you proceed with negative feelings.
- The future’s still bright.
- There are just as many good things that can come out of the future as there are bad.