Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Indistractable in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Indsitractable teaches readers where their inner distractions are rooted and what they can do to be more focused on the task at hand.
The Big Takeaways:
- Your inner distractions are the loudest.
- If Today, people are easily bored because there are so many other things around to entertain them.
- Get to know your inner distractions and why they exist in the first place.
- Be kinder to yourself to show your inner self that you have control over inner distractions.
- Pencil yourself in.
- You must take time to take care of yourself and your personal life.
- Eliminate your outer distractions.
- You know the things that steal your attention. Take those things out of your environment until they’re needed so you can concentrate.
- Being distracted is not completely your fault at work.
- A faulty culture at work can slow everyone’s progress down.