Ready to learn the most important takeaways from How Not to Diet in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
How not to Diet is a complete guidebook to learning which foods to utilize to live a safe and healthy life.
The Big Takeaways:
- One must know how to take control of their calorie intake.
- If Eating the right number of calories can help keep people from becoming overweight.
- The food items available in the market are not manufactured with limited calories.
- One can easily face obesity as he starts consuming modern food products because these products are not being made to control calories levels.
- In such desperate conditions, fibrous food comes to the rescue of the human body.
- Fiber intake is a must for our bodies, as it benefits us in countless ways, including overcoming obesity.
- A low-fat diet helps in controlling our weight.
- One must limit their fat intake because it contributes to weight gain.
- Losing weight demands extreme measures like curtailing sugar intake.
- To lose weight, getting rid of sugar is one of the most important factors.
Want To Keep Reading?
Watch A Video Summary:
How Not to Diet by Dr. Michael Greger | Book Review
Additional Video From The Author:
Trailer for How Not to Diet: Dr. Greger’s Guide to Weight Loss