Ready to learn the most important takeaways from How Not to Die in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
How Not to Die explains that our diet plays a massive role in our overall health, encouraging us to invest in a plant-based diet to boost our antioxidants and fight disease.
The Big Takeaways:
- An unhealthy way of eating is the leading cause of early death.
- If Though a diet full of unhealthy food has proven to kill, many medical professionals choose to ignore this fact.
- Eating a diet primarily of plants and plant-derivatives can be a better method of healing than medication.
- Those who eat mostly plant products have proven they are less likely to struggle with disease.
- Berries and other fruits help keep illness away.
- Berries are known to be rich in antioxidants that help cleanse the body.
- People need vegetables.
- All vegetables hold a nutritional value that benefits the well-being of humans.
- The addition of herbs and spice make a dish more flavorful and combat disease.
- Herbs and spices have the most healing properties and can easily double the number of antioxidants in a recipe.