Ready to learn the most important takeaways from He’s Just Not That Into You in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
He’s Just Not That Into You is a guide to realizing the behaviors of men that tell you when he’s not into you.
The Big Takeaways:
- If he isn’t seeking out your attention, he isn’t into you.
- If Don’t make excuses for why he isn’t calling you or texting you first. He knows how to. He just doesn’t.
- If he’s avoiding labels, he isn’t into you.
- If he wants you to be his girlfriend, he will ask you.
- If he is involved with someone else, he isn’t into you.
- There is no excuse for seeking out the attention of someone else when you’re in a committed relationship. This is a sure sign that he isn’t into you, even if he was once before.
- If he breaks up with you, he isn’t into you.
- Even if he tries to come back and promises things will be different, he isn’t into you.
- If he’s avoiding commitment, especially marriage, he isn’t into you.
- If he genuinely wanted to be with you, he wouldn’t have reservations about marriage.