Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Great By Choice in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Great By Choice explains the power behind 10x companies, the companies that shoot for goals within their reach to succeed with certainty.
The Big Takeaways:
- Preparation keeps companies alive when the unknown creeps into our lives.
- If Not everything goes as planned, and the companies that face that fact will be more prepared for the unknown.
- The businesses that will make it through tough times look at the facts and prepare with a worst-case-scenario mindset.
- Some of these businesses not only make it through tough times, they perform at their peak during tough times.
- 10X companies reach their goals year after year, despite what happened within that year.
- Though some companies love the thrill of chasing growth, companies that pace themselves to reach obtainable goals year after year do better long-term.
- 10X companies take their leaps when they see it’s necessary.
- Just because 10X companies have a more “slow and steady wins the race” mentality, that does not mean they won’t take risks when facts back them.
- 10x companies love the idea of their equation yielding the same results over and over.
- Predictability is a key factor in the way 10x companies move and achieve their success.