Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Girl, Wash Your Face in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Girl, Wash Your Face makes you have hard conversations with yourself by holding you accountable for your joy, your failures, and the outcome of your actions.
The Big Takeaways:
- You are not who you think you are, but you need to be the best version of yourself.
- If You are capable of change, but only if you stop holding yourself back.
- Commit to the plans you make for yourself.
- A real friend would care if you went back on your word, whether you failed, and celebrated when you succeeded; be your true friend.
- You control your own life.
- “No” is never the answer when it comes to what you want.
- There is no time for lackluster sex life.
- Get to know your body. Take control of your body. Love your body.
- Mayhem is a standard part of life.
- Don’t fold under the pressure of things you cannot control. Take help when needed. Go easy on yourself.