Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Furious Hours in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Furious Hours tells the story of the serial killer, William Maxwell, and the events that eventually led up to his murder by a man triggered by the lack of action taken against Maxwell.
The Big Takeaways:
- Close friends of William Maxwell randomly died in the 1970s.
- If There were many peculiar circumstances in the case of William Maxwell’s death, one being that he, himself, was a serial killer.
- Maxwell’s second marriage began soon after he was being tried for his first wife’s death.
- Only a few months after his first wife was murdered, Maxwell married Dorcas Anderson.
- Maxwell was littered with unusual circumstances.
- Maxwell’s life was plagued with death after death, all strange, untimely, and of people he loved.
- It didn’t stop with Maxwell’s lovers.
- A number of people who became close to Maxwell ended up dead.
- Maxwell was killed at the funeral of one of his victims.
- Robert Burns shot William Maxwell in front of a congregation.