Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Everybody, Always in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Everybody, Always teaches readers about the love of God and how they should love others quickly and abundantly.
The Big Takeaways:
- Build outward instead of upward.
- If .When considering the message of Jesus, one should learn to love what they are afraid of and focus on loving more rather than loving more intensely.
- God will provide you with the power you need to carry on.
- Sometimes our batteries run a little low. Putting our faith in God is the way we can gain strength to overcome the difficulties of our lives.
- Skydiving can help understand faith and love.
- When skydiving, you wouldn’t rely on a faulty product. Instead, you would only use something perfect because it would save your life. Faith is much like that.
- Love your kids the way God loves you.
- Allowing your children to figure things out and show love in the way they know how shows your patience and understanding, the same thing God is doing for you.
- We do not love to be loved.
- Our reason for loving others should never be to be loved back or gain some type of reward with God. We should love because we love.