Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Common Sense in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Common Sense is a reflection of the historic publication which shaped the American history by enlightening the public on freedom.
The Big Takeaways:
- Social lives are dependent on human nature and behavior, as it masks the standard of living in society.
- If When it comes to living together in groups, cooperation and effective administration is ensured by introducing laws made by humans.
- Democracy is the best form of governance as the facts and figures state.
- In order to get rid of tyranny of monarch rules, government of the people seems to be the only possible solution in which the power is distributed among people.
- American freedom should be pursued and the English crown should end its jurisdiction here.
- The people living in America are self-sufficient enough to live and govern themselves, and they don’t need external interference to dictate their lives.