Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Black Box Thinking in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Black Box Thinking explains how you can drop the stigma behind failure and let it push you further.
The Big Takeaways:
- No one wants to feel bad about themselves, so they try to avoid failure.
- If Admitting that you’ve made a mistake is hard to do because it quickly makes you feel bad about yourself.
- Acknowledging your failure is hard but essential for becoming a better version of yourself.
- When you don’t admit to failure, you hinder your success.
- Test your assumptions about the world and how things in life operate.
- Don’t merely think that what your beliefs are right without testing them.
- Talking to your partner in a way that is calm and effective can help you maintain a strong relationship.
- Communication is the key to every successful relationship.
- Every relationship has its issues, but learning to overcome those issues through understanding will keep a relationship secure.
- You and your partner are not the same people. You will disagree on things. However, the way you communicate those differences are what will keep your relationship healthy.