Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Algorithms to Live By in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Algorithms to Live By helps us understand the algorithms our brains use every day.
The Big Takeaways:
- Algorithms aid both people and machines.
- If An algorithm is just a set of directions that we repeat to find the solution to a problem.
- Algorithms let us know when it’s time to quit.
- There are a lot of options out there, and our algorithm lets us know when we need to stop looking for options when trying to make a choice.
- Not everything has to be in a certain order for you to know where it is.
- An algorithm helps you sort through objects to find what it is you’re looking for.
- We can use algorithms to help us build a schedule.
- Organizing our time can be just as important as organizing our things.
- Some algorithms can help you figure out what comes next.
- Algorithms can help us predict what is to come next with some accuracy.