Ready to learn the most important takeaways from A History Of The World In 6 Glasses in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The Big Takeaways:
- Once people discovered beer, they wanted more.
- If Because people wanted beer steadily, they settled in areas to begin production.
- Wine was once seen as a gift for the rich.
- Only wealthy people drank wine.
- Heavier alcohol started in the Middle East.
- Distilleries were invented in the Middle East and gained popularity across Europe.
- Coffee was savored by the artists and inventors.
- Scholars were often the ones who enjoyed coffee on a regular basis.
- Tea was popular in China, but was globally popularized by the British.
- Tea was introduced to Europeans through Chinese trade.
Want To Keep Reading?
Watch A Video Summary: