Ready to learn the most important takeaways from 60 Seconds & You’re Hired! in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
60 Seconds & You’re Hired! provides a framework for interviewing for and obtaining your dream job.
The Big Takeaways:
- Answer interview questions concisely in 60 seconds or less
- If If you want to stand out, be short, direct, and don’t ramble
- Before the interview, write down the five reasons why they should hire you
- During the interview, repeatedly bring up these five things to hammer home why you’re the right candidate
- Prepare thoroughly so that there aren’t any surprises during the interview
- Be ready to answer any common questions and research the company that you’re interviewing with
- Prepare and ask thoughtful and detailed questions
- Show how thorough you are and don’t ask any questions about the salary
- Dress well, make good eye contact, and practice your handshake
- Your non-verbal impression is very important!